16th January 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Orissa High Court Research Assistants recruitment?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Orissa High Court for the post of Research Assistants. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies.

19th January 2019, 10:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Orissa High Court Research Assistants recruitment?

There are total 13 vacancies available for Research Assistants under recruitment. Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
19th January 2019, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Orissa High Court Research Assistants recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Orissa High Court Research Assistants recruitment are 13.

To be eligible to apply for Orissa High Court Research Assistants recruitment, you should have passed graduate or postgraduate in law from a recognised university.
19th January 2019, 07:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Orissa High Court Research Assistant Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Orissa High Court Research Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Orissa High Court

Name of the Job Position - Research Assistant

>> Total Number of vacancies - 13 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?