4th November 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to clear the UPSC CSAT interview and become a collector?

I know completely about the selection process of UPSC CSAT. Now I am asking about after qualifying the UPSC CSAT interview with top 50 rank what are all the steps for becoming the collector for a district. I am asking how many years it will take??

11th November 2016, 08:51 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to clear the UPSC CSAT interview and become a collector?

After qualifying CSAT, you have to appear for Mains exam which is conducted by UPSC. The last stage is interview. After clearing all these stages on merit, you have to get selected in IAS cadre to become a collector in future. Any other cadre like IRS, IPS etc will not make you a collector.

Hence, you aim should be to aim for IAS cadre and after gaining enough experience you can become a district collector. It depends on your calibre and there is no fix time to achieve this target.
24th April 2020, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years will it take to clear the UPSC CSAT interview and become a collector?

There is any expensive while achieveing ias
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?