22nd March 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How should I become an Indian Airforce pilot after BSc in Computer Science?

I M very knee to mnow that,I have passed my 12th from sci streem and now doing Bsc in Computer Sci,will it possible for me to go for becoming an Indian Airforce pilot?And what should I do to make my career in it.

23rd March 2022, 12:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I become an Indian Airforce pilot after BSc in Computer Science?

You are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as pilot but eligible to join for other posts.

Only candidates with technical qualification can appear for the recruitment examination of Indian pilot conducted by UPSC as CDS or AFCAT. The examination is conducted in various stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th March 2022, 11:18 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become an Indian Airforce pilot after BSc in Computer Science?

For Indian Airforce Pilot , candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test.
25th March 2022, 03:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The basic criteria for a flying branch aspirant is to hold a bachelor's degree in any of the stream.

One should also hold degree in technical domain but not commerce, arts or biology stream.

After graduation, one has to qualify CDS exam , which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Those who graduate in any stream are eligible for such exam.
There are 2 post for which BSc graduates can apply for
#Flying branch
#NCC (National Cadet Corps)
25th March 2022, 07:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are four ways through which you can become an Indian Air Force pilot. Graduates from any discipline BA/BSc/BCom/BE can join the flying branch of the Air Force through any of the given routes. A candidate can NDA after completing your 10+2 and for other branches, you should be a graduate to apply.

--> National Defence Academy (NDA)
--> Combined Defence Service Examination (CDSE)
--> National Cadet Corps Special Entry (NCC)
--> Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?