10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment

Hello everyone, I need a little help, actually I want to apply for Contract Engineer post of Bharat Electronics Limited. Can you help me with the important dates. I want to know about the important dates so kindly provide me the dates. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 06:27 PM
phool1004

Default Re: Important dates of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment

Important dates of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment is given below :-

Starting date of application form -07 August 2019

Last Date - 28 August 2019

For more information you can visit on http://www.bel-india.in
14th August 2019, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment

Important dates of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment:

Major important dates of Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Contract Engineer

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 28th August, 2019

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date mentioned above.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply
14th August 2019, 11:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The online application process of the recruitment had started on 07.08.2019 and the last date to submit the application form is 28.08.2019.

For more upcoming date like the availability of admit card, examination dates etc. you have to visit their official website below.

Web: http://www.bel-india.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?