27th October 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice published by Deendayal Port Trust. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment of this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

2nd November 2018, 04:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment

Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment are given below.

Eligible candidates can apply online application for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment on or before 26 November 2018. Candidates who have passed BE/B.Tech in respective stream (on regular basis) in the year 2016 and thereafter from any recognized university are eligible to apply for same.
You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Doc...18050608AM.PDF
2nd November 2018, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice published by Deendayal Port Trust. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment of this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment are given below:

Opening date of application – 25/10/2018

Last date of application – 26/11/2018

The Deendayal Port Trust career website link is given Click Here
2nd November 2018, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Last Date of Application :- 26th November 2018

You should have passed Degree in Engineering from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment.
3rd November 2018, 07:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

Major important dates of this Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Deendayal Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> Issue of official notification - 25th October, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 26th November, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
4th November 2018, 10:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

Important Dates:

Starting Date of Application Form: 25th Oct. 2018.

Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 26th Nov.2018.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.deendayalport.gov.in.
5th November 2018, 06:09 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

Important Dates:

Starting Date of Application Form: 25th Oct. 2018.

Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 26th Nov. 2018.

For more information, you can visit www.deendayalport.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?