3rd July 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment

Hello friends, I would like to know about the important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on this basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates for this year.

5th July 2019, 04:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on this basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates for this year.

Important dates of Manager (Design) recruitment in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited are given below:

Date of notification – 22nd May, 2019

Last date to apply – 14th June, 2019

There are 4 Manager (Design) vacancies available in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
5th July 2019, 05:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment

Candidates who are interested to apply for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment, will have to send their duly filled application form at the given address: Chief General Manager (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, on or before 14/06/2019.
5th July 2019, 07:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Date of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 14th June 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.delhimetrorail.com.
5th July 2019, 08:50 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment -

Notification date for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment- 22 May 2019.

Last date for submission of offline application form is 14 June 2019.
5th July 2019, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Date of Notification:- 22.05.2019
—> Last Date to Apply:- 14.06.2019
5th July 2019, 11:36 PM
Mantun Bhai

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Notification Release Date: 22nd May 2019.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14th June 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
6th July 2019, 12:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested candidates may can download the application form from the Official website Click Here. Candidates must fill the application form with all necessary details along with all relevant documents and send to Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi, on or before June 14, 2019.

Advertisement Link: Download
6th July 2019, 04:56 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Important dates of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Design Manager recruitment:--

Form Submission End Date 14th Jun 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?