24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Footwear Design & Development Institute Lab Assistant recruitment 2020

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of Footwear Design & Development Institute recruitment for the post of Lab Assistant. I want to apply for this recruitment so I need to know about the important dates. Please tell me immediately.

26th February 2020, 11:28 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Footwear Design & Development Institute Lab Assistant recruitment 2020

Important date of Footwear Design & Development Institute Lab Assistant recruitment 2020 is:

Date of Interview: 22nd Feb. 2020.

Cost of Footwear Design & Development Institute Lab Assistant recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.fddiindia.com/.
27th February 2020, 08:44 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important dates of Footwear Design & Development Institute Lab Assistant recruitment 2020

Footwear Design and Development Institute Lab Assistant recruitment 2020 :

*Important dates

Starting date for filling of online application form is 8th February 2020.

Last date for submission of online application form is 24th March 2020.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?