26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor recruitment

I would like to know about the important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor recruitment. Actually I have heard that they are going to publish the recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of JNU Associate Professor recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  2. How to apply in JNU recruitment for Associate Professor? Pay scale of this post?
  3. Important dates of MPPSC Associate Professor recruitment 2018?
  4. Detailed information about MPPSC Associate Professor recruitment? Job profile of Associate Professor in MPPSC?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Important dates of admission?
  6. Important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund?
  7. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  8. Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  9. Important dates of Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate 2018 recruitment? -- [New]
  10. Can I become a Professor with MTech(Computer Science) Degree of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  11. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  13. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  14. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  15. Guidelines for doing PhD in Life Science?
  16. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  17. When will the BSc forms be available? How can I apply and which are the best colleges for BSc?
  18. Details and important dates of NLU Mumbai Professor recruitment?
1st June 2018, 07:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor recruitment

"Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor recruitment"

Important dates:- The closing date for submission of online applications was 08/05/2018 till 5:30 PM.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd June 2018, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor recruitment

Important Dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor Recruitment:

Some of the major important dates of Jawaharlal Nehru University Associate Professor Recruitment are as follows,

>> Issue of Official Advertisement - On 9th March, 2018

>> Starting date to apply online - 9th March, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 8th May, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?