6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on this basis. So, I want to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates for this year.

10th August 2019, 05:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment?

Important Dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 1st Aug. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 31st Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rcaudaipur.net.
10th August 2019, 06:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment?

The online application process of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment, had started on 01.08.2019. the last date to apply for the recruitment is 31.08.2019. More information will be updated soon at their official website below.

Web: agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in/ www.rcaudaipur.net
10th August 2019, 08:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Important dates associated with Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation recruitment for Warehouse Manager are as below :-

* Date of release of official notification :- 30.07.2019.

* Last date of filling online application form :- 31.08.2019.

* Tentative date of Written test :- Either in the end of September 2019 or in the beginning of October 2019.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.rcaudaipur.net.
10th August 2019, 09:13 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment:

>> Important Dates:-

Starting Date:- 1 August 2019.

Last Date:- 31 August 2019. (12:00 Midnight).

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.rcaudaipur.net.
11th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Important dates to apply for Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment :

<> Starting date to fill the Online Application form : 01.08.2019

<> Last date to apply for Online Application form : 31.08.2019

And before to apply for the above said post you must have satisfied with the below criteria.

<> You must have completed B.Sc in Agri with MBA from the recognized university with minimum 50% of marks.

<> Minimum age is 21 years

<> maximum Age is 40 years.
12th August 2019, 12:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on this basis. So, I want to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates for this year.
Important dates of Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation Warehouse Manager recruitment:
  • Notification Date - 01/08/2019
  • Availability of Online application forms - 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
  • Last date for filling of Application Form - 31/08/2019 by 12:00 Midnight
  • Tentative Date of examination - Last week of September/first week of October 2019

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?