1st January 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment. But I don’t know when to apply and what is the last date. So, can anyone of you please let me know about the important dates of this recruitment?

7th January 2019, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment?

Important dates of Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment are given below.

Starting date of submission of application: 28th December 2019

Last date for submission of application: 25th January 2019

For more details, visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://sdau.edu.in/Admin/ADVERTISEME...50;ત.pdf
7th January 2019, 06:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment?

The application process of Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment, starts from: 26th December 2018. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 25th January 2019. For more upcoming dates, you can visit the official website at a regular basis.

Web: http://http://www.sdau.edu.in
7th January 2019, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk Recruitment:

Major important dates of this Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment are given below.

Name of the College - Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University

Name of the Job Position - Junior Clerk

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 25th January, 2019

Hence, if you meet the required criteria I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date that is mentioned above.

Click here for Official Notification
8th January 2019, 08:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Sardarkrushinagar Dantewada Agricultural University Junior Clerk recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Starting Date to Apply:- 28th December 2018

—> Last Date to Apply:- 25th January 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?