14th February 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse recruitment

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Staff Nurse published by Sikkim PSC. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment of this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

19th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Staff Nurse published by Sikkim PSC. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment of this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

Sikkim Public Service Commission Staff Nurse recruitment important dates are given below:

Date of notification – 08th February, 2019

Last date to apply online – 23rd February, 2019

Eligible candidates can apply online through Click Here for the Sikkim Public Service Commission Staff Nurse recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
20th February 2019, 01:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse recruitment

Important Dates of Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse recruitment is:

Online Application submission starting date: 8th February 2019.

Online Application submission last date: 23rd February 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://spscskm.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?