15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment

Sir, can I know about the important dates for applying in Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research? I have heard about this recruitment but I don't know when to apply or when is the last date of form submission. So, please help me to know about the important dates.

17th December 2019, 06:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment

Important Dates of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 16th Nov. 2019.

Procedure to apply for Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website.

Cost of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.sameer.gov.in/.
17th December 2019, 07:36 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment

Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

## Important Dates:

Last Date for Submission of online application: 16.11.2019.

Walk in Interview date: 19.11.2019 & 20.11.2019.
17th December 2019, 08:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The important date to apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research is given below:-

Date of Notification:-19th October 2019.
Date of Walk in Interview:-01st November 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?