17th September 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?

Sir,
Can you please inform me about the Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment of this year. And also inform me the details of WBPSC MISC recruitment. Waiting for your reply.

28th September 2017, 12:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?

West Bengal Public Service Commission issues official notification for filling up several vacancies. Recently it has released notification for typist posts during the month of April, 2017 and the next recruitment details are not yet announced. Hence I would suggest you to go through the official website regularly for more latest updates of the recruitment.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" Pass in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 38 yeas.

You must have to type minimum 40 words per minute in English to be eligible and the selection process consists of Preliminary Examination which is followed by Interview.

Click here for Official Website of WBPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?