18th October 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Information about JKPSC Medical Officer recruitment

Dear friends, I have heard that JKPSC has introduced its Medical Officer recruitment. I want to get the details of Medical Officer recruitment which is announced by JKPSC. Kindly provide me all the relevant information in details of this recruitment asap.

13th November 2018, 10:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about JKPSC Medical Officer recruitment

Detailed Information about JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about this JKPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - JKPSC

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical Qualification that is included in the 1st or 2nd schedule or part II of the 3rd schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Minimum age required is 18 years

>> Maximum age should not exceed 40 years. There will be relaxation for reserved category candidates,
For Physically challenged candidates - maximum 42 years
For Ex-Servicemen - 48 years
For RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC or SLC category candidates - 43 years

@ Total Number of vacancies - 1000 vacancies

If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 15th November, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
14th November 2018, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about JKPSC Medical Officer recruitment

Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC has released a notification of Medical Officer recruitment for 1000 posts on dated 15th October 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15th November 2018. Candidates must hold a MBBS degree or possess Graduate Medical qualification from any recognized university included in the 1st or 2nd schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 to be eligible. Candidates can online through the official website i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in. application fee for General/OBC category is Rs. 400/- and for SC/ST/PWD category is Rs.200/-. PH candidates are exempted from the application fee. For detailed information candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/image0610.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?