25th July 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?

I am aswini, completed B.E(Computer Science Engineering) in(2014). I like to work in BSNL. But I don't know weather the opportunity is available for (computer Science Engineers). If it is possible means send the steps that I want to follow to work in BSNL. And also I can't able to get correct entrance exam date and syllabus for (Computer Science Engineers)

17th August 2014, 10:07 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?

Dear BSNL recruits JTO - Junior Telecom Officer every year and you have a very good opportunity to work with BSNL.

Eligibility to apply for BSNL JTO recruitment :

A candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in engineering or bachelor's degree in technology or equivalent engineering degree in any one of the following disciplines from a recognized college/ university

Telecommunication
Electrical
Electronics
Radio
Computer
Information Technology
Instrumentation

Your age should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years.

If you belongs to SC or ST category then you may claim for upper age relaxation of five years and if you are in OBC then for three years but no upper age relaxation will be entertained for UR candidates.

Mode of Selection and Nature of Question Paper :

The mode of selection is through one competitive written examination and interview process when you apply for direct recruitment

There will be following three papers conducted in examination :

1. Engineering Stream I - 50 questions

2. Engineering Stream II - 50 questions

3. General Ability Test III - 20 questions

Each question carries 2 marks and negative marking is applicable that if you answer wrong then your 0.25 marks will be deducted.

Qualifying in written examination is mandatory then you have to appear for interview process and if you qualify personal interview then you will be finally selected on the basis of merit that you secure.

For syllabus you should know that nothing will be asked out of your subject that is Computer Science so you should be perfect in Computer Science and buy some books that are available in market to prepare for BSNL JTO Exam such as : - Kiran Publication Books and you will get entire syllabus and preparation details with practice tests.

BSNL recruits JTOs every year that is why I would like to suggest you that you should keep in touch with official website of BSNL and get latest updates because this year's JTO recruitment has been over that is why wait for next recruitment. You should visit at this website and get more details :

http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/about_us/hrd/jobs.html

Thank you
6th November 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?

Syllabus of computer science students for JTO exam is same as electronics engineer?Please told me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?