15th March 2023, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job for retired Subedar ex-servicemen supervision

I am an ex-servicemen, served Indian Army about 30 years, my rank is Subedar (JCO). Retired in the year 2017, looking out for supervision job, I furnish my resume below

Name. - Sujit Kumar
DOB. - 01/11/1969
DOR. - 31/05/2017
Email. - [email protected]
Cont. - 9065284872

Qualifications:

Completed Army Graduation course, Junior leader course, certified security training course, Diploma in Supervisory Management at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly.

Please post advertisements for the job, if any

Thanks
Sujit Kumar

15th March 2023, 05:45 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job for retired Subedar ex-servicemen supervision

Dear Sujit Kumar, Thank you for your service to our country. There are many job opportunities available for ex-servicemen with your skills and experience. You can look for job postings on various job portals such as Indeed, Naukri, and LinkedIn.

Additionally, you can explore government job opportunities through the Ministry of Defence's Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation. They provide assistance in finding suitable employment opportunities for ex-servicemen.

You can also consider applying for supervisory positions in private security firms, manufacturing companies, and logistics companies. Your experience in leadership and management in the army will be valuable in these roles.

Check job portals: You can check various job portals like Naukri.com, Indeed.com, Monster.com, etc. for job openings that match your skills and experience.

Network with professionals: Networking with professionals in your field can help you learn about job openings and opportunities. You can join professional networking sites like LinkedIn to connect with people and explore job opportunities.

I wish you all the best in your job search.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?