9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Job role and pay scale of Project Officer under GERMI?

Respected Sir, Can I know the job role of Project Officer in GERMI? I have applied in GERMI recruitment and now I want to know about the job role as well as the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment.

25th March 2023, 03:04 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Job role and pay scale of Project Officer under GERMI?

The job role of Project Officer under GERMI includes the following responsibilities:

1. Planning and execution of projects related to renewable energy and energy efficiency.
2. Coordinating with various stakeholders such as project partners, contractors, and government officials.
3. Monitoring project progress and ensuring timely completion of tasks.
4. Preparation of project reports and documentation.
5. Conducting research and analysis related to renewable energy and energy efficiency.

The pay scale for the Project Officer post under GERMI varies based on the candidate's qualifications and experience. However, the approximate salary range for this post is between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 per month. The final salary offered will be based on the candidate's performance in the recruitment process and negotiation skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?