8th January 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Assistant Review Officers in UP Legislative Assembly?

Sir, I have applied for the post of Assistant Review Officer in UP Legislative Assembly. I just want to know about the roles of this particular post. Can you please let me know about the job roles?

28th April 2021, 06:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Assistant Review Officers in UP Legislative Assembly?

Job roles of Assistant Review Officers in UP Legislative Assembly:-

> The review officer is in charge of maintaining 5 records like the diary and related documents and prepare the demand letters and sending file reports in the allotted sections.

> They have to help the AROs at a time in differentiating for comparing the fresh copies etc.

> R.O should keep and maintaining the privacy of a manual and documents related to the particular department and sections.

> Assistant review officer has to do some clerical officer/ typist in an office if there is no clerk or type attributed there.

> ARO has to monitor the operation of documents, manuals, prepare new copies and detailed letters.

> ARO assistants the review officer in managing manuals and other related jobs in the section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?