28th July 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Railway for a Hotel Management candidate? How can I get the job?

Hello sir, I have passed Hotel Management course and looking for a job in Railway. Is there any job available in Railway for Hotel Management holder? How can I get the job?

Related Questions:
1st August 2016, 12:57 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs available in Railway for a Hotel Management candidate? How can I get the job?

Yes you can apply for job in Indian Railways. As if you want to go in departmental field then you are allowed to apply for only those posts which are allotted on 12th standard education qualification.

You can also apply for cook in IRCTC kitchen or as a junior manager.
27th May 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs available in Railway for a Hotel Management candidate? How can I get the job?

Respected,sir/madam. How can i apply for IRCTC job and which exam i have to do for qualifying for in IRCTC catering and i had completed bsc in catering science and hotel management
22nd March 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

This is Sravan From Pune, Iam completed my ADVANCE DIPLOMA HOTEL MANAGEMENT., AND I Completed My Job Training In Bakery ., And Now I'm looking for job in Railway Department ., Soo How Can I Get The Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?