11th September 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Last year papers for HPCL exam?

Please tell me about the course of hpcl exam.

Please send me last year papers of electrical engg. for officers trainee of hpcl exam.

13th September 2014, 12:55 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last year papers for HPCL exam?

SELECTION PROCESS OF HPCL GRADUATE TRAINEES:

The selection process of HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) follows three step which as follows,

-> Scoring excellent mark in GATE exam.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Personal interview.

So, instead of having a written exam in HPCL they filter candidates via GATE exam score. You need to make sure that you will get excellent mark to get selected for the next rounds in HPCL.

Group discussion will have some common topics to be discussed, what is more important in that round is that you will be bold enough to answer and make sure that you volunteer to take up your turn than waiting for it. Once you clear the Group discussion you will be sent to the personal interview which will be easier if you are good with the subjects plus communication skills.

I have attached some of the preparation materials for Group discussion and personal interview in this post for your reference and also the latest HPCL notification file in this psot. Go through it if needed during your preparation!

To know more about HPCL visit the official website - http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?