12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same?

List the government college offering b.sc in genetics with fee structure , duration ,ranking, and placements or job available? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I need to get into the best college. So, please provide me the information.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  2. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  3. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
  4. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  6. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there any colleges offering BSc Genetics?
  8. Information about BSc in Genetics? List of the colleges offering this course? What is the scope in this course?
  9. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  10. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  11. Names of the colleges offering BSc Genetics in West Bengal?
  12. Which colleges come under Osmania University offering Genetics in BSc Level?
  13. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  14. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  15. List of colleges providing msc in genetics and its fees structure
  16. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  17. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
13th April 2016, 12:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List the government college offering b.sc in genetics with fee structure , duration ,ranking, and placements or job available? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I need to get into the best college. So, please provide me the information.
List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?