11th June 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under Bihar Police recruitment for BA graduates

Hi friends, I came to know that Bihar Police recruitment has published recruitment for BA graduates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

13th June 2018, 10:30 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of posts available under Bihar Police recruitment for BA graduates

Yes of course Bihar police recruitment board has issued official notification for the post of Excise Sub Inspector in different districts of the state and all eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode and details of the vacancies is mentioned below :

01. SC Category Male and Female - 12 vacancies
02. SC Category Female Only - 8 vacancies
03. ST Category Male and Female - 01 vacancy
04. Extremely Backward Classes Male and Female - 13 vacancies
05. Extremely Backward Classes Female - 10 vacancies
06. OBC Category Male and Female - 10 vacancies
07. OBC Category Female Only - 5 vacancies
08. OBC Female category 3% - 4 vacancies
09. General Category Male and Female - 42 vacancies
10. General Category Female candidates - 21 vacancies

Total number of vacancies announced in this recruitment are 126 so candidates must know that these number of vacancies are not so many that competition will be easy enough to crack, you must remember that this is the post of excise sub inspector and you will have to give up everything for preparation of written and physical test then only your chances will be generated for final selection.

I would say that you just need one post for whole life so care for one and target the one and prepare as the one and only to get the job and for that you have to be dedicated to study and give around 8 hours for preparation everyday and rest time for preparation of physical standards and practice of examination.

Download examination pattern and syllabus of the examination and two practice sets must be solved every single day after and before learning new things for this examination then you will feel that you are going to be prepared well for exam and if you are good at every subject then you will definitely crack the written test.

Last date to apply online for this recruitment is 30-06-2018 so why wait just go to online portal and apply- https://apply-bpssc.com/ExciseSI/applicationIndex
13th June 2018, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Bihar Police recruitment for BA graduates

Bihar Police recruits Sub Inspector (SI), Asst Sub Inspector (ASI), Constable, Head Constable (HC), Home Gaurd, Steno & Fireman posts. Selection is based on merit through written exam and physical fitness test.

For graduates, posts like Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and Home Guard are available. Other posts are mainly for class 12th pass candidates.
15th June 2018, 06:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates with bachelor degree are eligible to appear in Bihar Police Excise SI recruitment.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 20-37 years.

Candidate have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

You can also apply for constable and fireman post as there is vacancies for the post also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?