30th June 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under Punjab PSC recruitment for a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Punjab PSC recruitment has published recruitment for BCom(Accountancy) completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

2nd July 2019, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Punjab PSC recruitment for a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

There are total 82 vacancies available for Sister Tutor position under Punjab PSC recruitment. Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website below and fill up the application form.

Web: http://ppsc.gov.in
3rd July 2019, 01:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of posts available under Punjab PSC recruitment for a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that Punjab PSC recruitment has published recruitment for BCom(Accountancy) completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.
List of posts available under Punjab PSC recruitment for a BCom(Accountancy) graduate:
  1. Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination - Any Graduate can eligible to apply.
  2. Punjab Civil Service Executive Branch - Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can eligible to apply.
  3. Senior Assistants - Any Graduate can eligible to apply.
  4. Junior Computer Operator/ Junior Clerk - Candidates who completed their 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC) are eligible to apply.
  5. Statistical Officer/ Research Assistant - Candidates who completed their BA, BSc(Stati), MSc(Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Stati) are eligible to apply.
  6. Sister Tutor - Candidates who completed their 10th Pass (SSC), B.Sc are eligible to apply
  7. Senior Scale Stenographer - Any Graduate can eligible to apply.

Official website -> Click Here !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?