25th January 2023, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for intelligence bureau? What's the passing marks required in intelligence?

I want 2 ask that what's the total marks of intelligence bureau?? If in Part-1 i would pass & in Part-2 I would not get enough marks then what it would call I had passed the exam or not?? & what's the passing Marks in Intelligence bureau exam?? & I had given this exam just before a week..Let me know all the details about it..Thanx.. Waiting 4 ur Reply...

28th January 2023, 02:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required for intelligence bureau? What's the passing marks required in intelligence?

For General category , the expected cutoff out of 100 marks is 65 to 70 marks

Similarly for Tier II out of 50, for general category the cutoff is 14 to 20 marks.
TierII _ The IB ACIO cutoff is announced to shortlist candidates who can appear for the interview round.
Candidate should secure minimum of 33% qualifying marks which means getting atleast 17 out of 50 marks.
Those who secure the cutoff marks will be able to move forward to the interview round.
Candidates should secure equal to or more than the marks notified as cutoff.
29th January 2023, 04:51 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: Marks required for intelligence bureau? What's the passing marks required in intelligence?

Marks required for intelligence bureau? What's the passing marks required in intelligence?

1. To qualify the Tier I exam, candidates need to secure the required cutoff marks.

2. The cutoff marks for the UR category are 35, while it is 34 for OBC/EWS candidates.

3. IB ACIO cutoff marks for SC/ST candidates are 33. Candidates qualifying the Tier I exam are called for the Tier-II test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?