19th April 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?

Hi Friends,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering.
What is the minimum percentage of marks required for
applying in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?
Please reply as soon as possible.

24th April 2015, 03:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?

There is no certain minimum percentage is required in B.Tech to be eligible for RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment. The one only one basic eligibility criteria required is "Candidates must have PASSED four years Bachelor Degree in any one of the below Disciplines". Since you are a 3rd Year B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) student, you can apply for this RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment next year and try to secure minimum 60% marks or above to be in safe side.

Allowed Streams:

Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, Instrumentation and Control, Electrical, Electronics, IT, Machining, Communication, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Tools and Die Making, Production Engineering, Automobile..
19th June 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?

Sir how may btech aggregate percentage required for seniors section engineer in railway in 2017 pattern .please reply me sir....
18th March 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in 12th standard for RRB Senior section Engineer recruitment?
20th March 2018, 08:30 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Dear, as per the required eligibility criteria for RRB Section Engineer exam there is no certain percentage required in your bachelor's degree which means you can apply for RRB Section Engineers Exam if you have following Eligibility Criteria :

Eligibility Criteria for RRB Senior Section Engineer Examination :

Educational Qualification : A bachelor's degree in any one of the Civil or Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Manufacturing or Mechatronics or Industrial or Mechining or Instrumentation & Control or Tools and Mechaning or Tools & Die Making or Automobile or Production Engineering or

M.Sc in Electronics or Instrumentation and Control Engineering.

Age Limit : Minimum Required age to apply for this exam is 20 years and maximum age limit is 34 years.

Relaxation in age will be provided as per category of the candidate which is 5 years for SC and ST candidates, 3 years for OBC Category candidates and 10 years for Person With Disability candidates.

At last I would recommend you to read this actual eligibility criteria and apply for RRB Sr. Section Engineer Examination if you find yourself eligible for this examination as per above required standards.

Thanks
18th December 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 3rd year mechanical engineer and I have 5.04 cgpa will I be eligible for mechanical engineer in railway. Please answer me
14th March 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Does rrb requires aggregate percentage of all semesters or only final year of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?