2nd March 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Need pattern details of DDA LDC cum Typist entrance examination?

I am planning to appear for the entrance examination for the post of DDA LDC cum Typist. So kindly give me the examination pattern details so that i can make out the preparation chart for me.
Thanks & Regard

3rd March 2016, 01:34 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Need pattern details of DDA LDC cum Typist entrance examination?

You are planning to appear for the recruitment exam for the post of DDA LDC cum Typist exam. You are interested to know about the exam pattern for this year.

>>The candidates are selected on the basis of written exam followed by computer typing test. The written exam consists of 100 questions in areas of General Knowledge/Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Clerical Aptitude, General English, General Hindi and Computer Skill. The duration of the exam is of 2 hours duration. There is no negative marking in the exam.

>>All the shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a typing Test on Computer with minimum of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi, as per the choice indicated by them in their application forms.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the exam pattern then you can go through the previous year advertisement which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LDC cum typist in DDA.pdf(137.6 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?