30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Assistant Engineers through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Assistant Engineer post under Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Assistant Engineers. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

1st September 2019, 11:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Assistant Engineers through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission?

In the beginning an Assistant Engineer through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, will get an approximate salary of Rs. 16,000/- and above per month. The salary of the candidate may range up to Rs. 38,500/- and above per month depending upon their experience as per the norms of the organization.
2nd September 2019, 11:15 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Assistant Engineers through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission?

Pay scale allotted to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment is Rs. 16,650 to Rs. 39,100 with grade pay Rs. 3,900 per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 17th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
2nd September 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Assistant Engineer post under Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Assistant Engineers. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

Pay scale allotted to the Assistant Engineer (Electrical) under the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is given below:

Pay Band – Rs 16,650 to Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay - Rs 5,800

Contract appointees are offered fixed contractual salary as admissible.

Eligible candidates can apply online to the Assistant Engineer (Electrical) recruitment in the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd September 2019, 03:56 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment:

## Salary Package: Rs.10300 to Rs.39100 per month.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd September 2019, 05:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

Pay Band:-

@ Rs.16650-39100/- + Rs.5800/- (Grade Pay)

@ Contract appointees will get fixed contractual emoluments as admissible

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Assistant Engineer through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is Rs. 16650-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5800/- per month.

Candidates who hold a degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or AMIE from Institution of Engineering (India Calcutta) or Ex-servicemen who have the relevant equivalence to a recognized Degree in above stream /discipline are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?