3rd October 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to an Assistant Statistical Officer through Uttar Pradesh SSSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Uttar Pradesh SSSC for an Assistant Statistical Officer. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale of Assistant Statistical Officer? I am going to apply for the same post but I don’t know about the pay scale.

6th October 2019, 03:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to an Assistant Statistical Officer through Uttar Pradesh SSSC recruitment?

The minimum salary offered to an Assistant Statistical Officer through Uttar Pradesh SSSC recruitment may range from Rs. 9,000/- and above per month to Rs. 34,500/- and above per month depending upon the eligibility and experience of the candidate. Candidates will also get a Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
6th October 2019, 09:45 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to an Assistant Statistical Officer through Uttar Pradesh SSSC recruitment?

Name of the post : Assistant Statistical Officer

Name of the Recruiter : Uttar Pradesh SSSC

Number of Vacancies : 904 posts.

Pay scale : Rs.9300 to 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-

Age criteria : In between 21 to 40 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.

Educational qualification : Masters in Mathematics/Commerce/Mathematical statistics/Economics/Statistics from the recognized university.
7th October 2019, 01:48 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Uttar Pradesh SSSC for an Assistant Statistical Officer. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale of Assistant Statistical Officer? I am going to apply for the same post but I don’t know about the pay scale.
The pay scale for the Assistant Statistical Officer through Uttar Pradesh SSSC recruitment is Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and in addition to this, candidates will also get other allowances like CCA, HRA, and DA. For the position of Assistant Statistical Officer, candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination. For more details please visit the official website -> http://upsssc.gov.in.
7th October 2019, 08:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Uttar Pradesh SSSC (Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Assistant Statistical Officer recruitment is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upsssc.gov.in.
27th December 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Perk and allowence for asistent statical officer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?