11th February 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Cold Chain Technicians in State Health Society Bihar? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Cold Chain Technician post in State Health Society Bihar. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

12th February 2020, 09:44 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Cold Chain Technicians in State Health Society Bihar? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to State Health Society Bihar Cold Chain Technician recruitment is Rs. 15,000 per month.

Cost of State Health Society Bihar Cold Chain Technician recruitment application form is For UR/EWS/BC/MBC category Candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/ Women category Candidate is Rs. 250/-

For more information, you can visit their official website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/.
12th February 2020, 09:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Cold Chain Technicians in State Health Society Bihar? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Cold Chain Technicians in State Health Society Bihar is Rs. 15,000 per month.
Total number of vacancy- 30.

Cost of recruitment application:-
For UR/EWS/BC/MBC – Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/ Women candidate- Rs. 250/-
12th February 2020, 10:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Cold Chain Technicians in State Health Society Bihar are - Rs. 15,000/-.

Cost of application -
Gen/EWS/BC/MBC - Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Women - Rs. 250/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?