9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operator under Maharashtra SRLM?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Data Entry Operator in Maharashtra SRLM? I have applied in Maharashtra SRLM recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

10th September 2018, 08:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operator under Maharashtra SRLM?

The candidates who want to apply for Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment, can send their application at the given address. In the beginning, a candidate may get a starting salary of approximately Rs. 9,500/- and above per month. It may increase in future according to the candidate's performance.

Add: Commissioner Health Services and Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan,3rd floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’Mello road, Mumbai- 400 001.
12th September 2018, 11:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operator under Maharashtra SRLM?

The pay scale allotted to Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment is 10000 rupees per month.

To be eligible to apply for Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator, you should have passed senior secondary examination from a recognised board and you should have typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?