7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Drilling Technician in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Drilling Technician which is available in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

9th September 2019, 02:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Drilling Technician in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Drilling Technician recruitment is Rs. 20,200 to Rs. 49,300 per month.

Vacancies are available in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Drilling Technician recruitment is 40 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mecl.co.in/.
9th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Drilling Technician in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Drilling Technician recruitment:

~~ Rs.40,000/- - Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 11:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Drilling Technician in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, may range from Rs. 20,000/- and above per month to Rs. 49,000/- and above per month.

The salary range of the candidates depends upon their eligibility and performance.

Apply online; https://www.mecl.co.in/Careers.aspx
10th September 2019, 12:13 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Drilling Technician in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited are as follows:-
Rs. 20,200/- to Rs. 49,300/-.
10th September 2019, 09:43 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Drilling Technician which is available in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.
The candidates that will be select for the post Drilling Technician at Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited will be paid in the pay scale of Rs.20,200- 49,300 (Technician (Drilling). Please refer the official notification for more details, which is attached below for your reference.

Official website -> Click Here
10th September 2019, 05:43 PM
IphoneX

Pay scale allotted to Drilling Technician in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited is Rs. 10,000 to 50,000 Per Months.

Total Vacancy of Posts is 168.

For more enquiry visit:-- https://www.mecl.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?