25th February 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentices in Airports Authority of India?

Dear Sir, I came to know that the Airports Authority of India is published a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices. I want to know about the pay scale offered to Graduate Apprentices under this recruitment? Waiting for your response!

27th February 2020, 07:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentices in Airports Authority of India?

Pay scale allotted to Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment is 57 posts.

Selection Procedure of Airports Authority of India Graduate Apprentice recruitment will be based on Merit

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
27th February 2020, 07:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentices in Airports Authority of India?

The pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentices in Airports Authority of India is Rs.15000 per month. The last date to apply for this post is 27th February 2020 and there are total 57 vacancies available for this post.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://www.aai.aero/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?