29th January 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Technician in SPMCIL?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Junior Technician in SPMCIL? I have applied in SPMCIL recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

10th February 2019, 03:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Technician in SPMCIL?

Pay Scale offered for Junior Technician in SPMCIL recruitment:

The detailed information pay scale offered for Junior Technician in SPMCIL is given below,

Name of the organization - SPMCIL (Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technician

Pay Scale [IDA Pattern] - Rs.7750-19040 (Pre-revised)

Click here to Apply
10th February 2019, 06:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates as Junior Technician in SPMCIL will get a pay scale of Rs. 7750 - 19040/- per month (Pre-revised). Candidates must have passed full-time I.T.I. certificate in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Electronics trade from any Recognized Institution to be eligible to apply for SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment. Candidates with pass in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Electronics from AICTE approved institute are also eligible for SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment, but it is not mandatory. Interested and eligible candidate can apply between 29/01/2019 to 11/02/2019 for this recruitment.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Remove *
10th February 2019, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Junior Technician in SPMCIL is Rs. 7750/- to Rs. 19040/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for SPMCIL Junior Technician recruitment, you should have passed full-time ITI in Electrical/ Electronics/ Industrial Electronics/ Printing trade from a recognised institution.
12th February 2019, 02:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted in SPMCIL for Junior Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate is Rs.7,750-Rs. 19,040(Pre-Revised).

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this website https://spphyderabad.spmcil.com.
21st May 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Junior Technician in SPMCIL? I have applied in SPMCIL recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!
20th September 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how many allowances included in junior technician post in Ida pattern and when is change to 3rd prc and gross salary in hand I took
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?