24th February 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Laboratory Attendants in NIT Meghalaya?

I am looking forward to applying for Laboratory Attendants recruitment of NIT Meghalaya. However, I don’t know how much they are going to pay for this particular post. Can you please tell me about the pay scale allotted for such a particular post?

26th February 2020, 12:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Laboratory Attendants in NIT Meghalaya?

Pay scale allotted to NIT (National Institute of Technology) Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2020 is Pay matrix Level - 1.

Vacancies are available in NIT (National Institute of Technology) Meghalaya Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2020 is 4 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

General: 2 posts.

ST: 2 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nitmeghalaya.in/.
26th February 2020, 01:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

NIT Meghalaya Laboratory Attendants recruitment :

Pay scale alloted for the post of Laboratory Attendants in NIT Meghalaya is Rs 18,000 per month.

For more information log on to official website .
26th February 2020, 10:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Laboratory Attendants in NIT Meghalaya is Rs.18000. There are total 4 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply for this post is 6th April 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nitmeghalaya.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?