22nd September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Lower Division Clerk which is available in National Institute of Ayurveda? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

26th September 2018, 10:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda?

Pay Scale offered for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Institute of Ayurveda

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

>> Pay Scale offered:-

@ Pay Level - 2

@ Pay Matrix - Rs.19,900-63,200

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
26th September 2018, 11:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda?

As you have mentioned that you need the information about the payscale of Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda, so in order to help you I have listed the pay scale below.

In the beginning a lower division clerk, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 20,000/- per month and it may increase upto Rs. 63,000/- and above as per the performance of the candidate.
26th September 2018, 12:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates can get Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200/. per month for the post of Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda. Candidates must have passed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board and must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English/30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer to be eligible to apply.
For more details, you should visit the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?