29th April 2020, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of NDT Operator at Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad? I have applied in MIDHANI recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

2nd May 2020, 02:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad?

Pay scale allotted to Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad NDT Operator recruitment 2020 is Rs. 21,900 per month.

Vacancies are available in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad NDT Operator recruitment 2020 is 4 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
2nd May 2020, 11:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad?

The pay scale allotted to NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad is Rs.21900 per month. There are total vacancies available for this post and the application fee to apply for this post is Rs.100 for general category and for SC/ST/PWD/ESM category there is no fee.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.midhani-india.in
3rd May 2020, 02:05 AM
Mantun Bhai

The candidate getting selected for their recruitment as NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Hyderabad recruitment will be placed in the Pay scale of Rs 21,900-3% with CTC Per annum
(approx.) Rs. 4.5 lakhs.

For complete information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://midhani-india.in/department_h...er-at-midhani/.
3rd May 2020, 03:00 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Hyderabad are as - Rs. 21,900/- per month.

Educational qualification -
Candidates must have done Diploma in Engineering (Metallurgy/ Mechanical) with a valid NDT Level-II certificate in Radiography testing from a recognised Institute.
3rd May 2020, 07:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to NDT Operators in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Hyderabad :-

Salary - Rs. 21900(per month)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?