30th November 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Nursing Officers through OSSSC recruitment 2020

Hi Sir, I am searching for the details of the pay scale which is allocated to the Nursing Officers under the fresh recruitment of OSSSC. I am going to apply for this recruitment so I need to know about the pay scale. Please tell me immediately.

2nd December 2020, 01:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Nursing Officers through OSSSC recruitment 2020

Pay scale allotted to OSSSC (Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission) Nursing Officer recruitment 2020 is Rs. 34,500 per month.

Vacancies are available in OSSSC (Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission) Nursing Officer recruitment 2020 is 6432 posts.

Selection Procedure of OSSSC (Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission) Nursing Officer recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Exam.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.osssc.gov.in/.
2nd December 2020, 05:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Nursing Officers through OSSSC recruitment 2020

Pay scale allotted to Nursing Officers through OSSSC recruitment 2020:-

Pay Scale;-

Selected candidates will get as roles from the organisation.

Selection will be based on the written test for interview.

Official Website:-

www.osssc.gov.in.
3rd December 2020, 06:12 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

OSSSC Nursing Officer recruitment 2020:

** Pay scale: Rs. 34,500 per month.

** Number of Vacancies: 6432 posts.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
3rd December 2020, 07:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Pay scale allotted to Nursing Officers through OSSSC recruitment 2020 is 33,000/- per month.

°°° The selection will be done either through the written test or personal interview. Odisha subordinate Staff Selection Commission officials are going to select the candidates for the applied positions.

°°° The aspirant should have done B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute or university or Diploma in Nursing.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.osssc.gov.in
3rd December 2020, 09:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the proposed pay scale for the post of Nursing Officers under OSSSC recruitment, then for your information I would like to let you know that Commission is yet to release detailed advertisement for the same recruitment so no exact information regarding the same can be provided at this stage.

Therefore, you are requested to visit commission's official website i.e;
www.osssc.gov.in on regular basis for updates regarding the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?