14th September 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Skilled Manpower Labour in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Skilled Manpower Labour which is available in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

17th September 2019, 04:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Skilled Manpower Labour in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment is Rs. 9,381.06 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.becil.com..
17th September 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Skilled Manpower Labour in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Skilled Manpower Labour which is available in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Skilled Manpower in the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is given below:

Guaranteed minimum wages – Rs 9,381.06 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh)

For un-skilled Manpower – Guaranteed minimum wages – Rs 7,613.42 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th September 2019, 06:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Starting salary offered to skilled manpower labour in broadcast engineering consultants India Limited, main start from Rs. 7,500/- and above per month.

Depending upon the experience and eligibility of the candidate your salary may range up to Rs. 9,000/- and above per month.
17th September 2019, 07:39 PM
Mantun Bhai

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Skilled Manpower Labour recruitment:

>> Salary Package: Rs.9,381.06 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 12:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Payscale allotted to Skilled Manpower Labour in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is Rs 7,613.42 (Guaranteed minimum wages) For more details regarding pay scale please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?