18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the pay scale provided to State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment. I am going to apply for this recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment.

18th October 2018, 08:53 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale of State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment would be between Rs. 39600 - Rs. 126600 as per level-7 of pay matrix.
Age limit - Candidates must be between 20 to 35 years of age to be eligible to apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment.
19th October 2018, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment? Age limit to apply?

The pay scale allotted to GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is Rs. 38090/- for 5 years. Rs. 39,600 - 1,26,600/- Pay Matrix level No. 7.

The age limit required to apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is 20 to 35 years as on 30.10.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment.
19th October 2018, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale offered for State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment and age criteria:

The basic information about the pay scale for the post of State Tax Inspector and age criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - State Tax Inspector

Pay Scale offered :-

>> Pay Matrix Level - 7

>> Pay Scale - Rs.39,600/- to Rs.1,26,600/- per month

Go through the below links for getting more detailed information about this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
20th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the pay scale provided to State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment. I am going to apply for this recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment.

Pay scale allotted to State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment is given below:

Rs 38,900 (fixed pay) for 5 years. Rs 39,200 to Rs 1,26,600 pay matrix level no.7 – Rs 39,600 – Rs 1,26,600

Age limit to apply for State Tax Inspector recruitment in GPSC is given below:

Candidates must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 30th October, 2018.

Age relaxation:

Unreserved – Female candidates – 5 years
Ex-serviceman/Officers – Male & Female – 5 years
Physically disabled candidates – Male & Female – up to 10 years

The GPSC website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?