15th November 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Technician Apprentices in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Technician Apprentice. I would like to know about the pay scale allotted to Technician Apprentice in this company. Kindly let me know about the pay scale asap. Thank you!

18th November 2019, 04:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technician Apprentices in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation?

The pay scale allotted to Technician Apprentices in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation is Rs.3542 per month. The educational qualification required to apply is a candidate should have an ITI/Diploma/Engineering degree from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for the post that is www.nhpcindia.com
19th November 2019, 01:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technician Apprentices in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation?

Pay scale allotted to Technician Apprentices in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation :-

You will get monthly stipend during your training period and post completion of your training, you will get salary as per Govt slab.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://www.nhpcindia.com/home.aspx
19th November 2019, 01:26 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Payscale allotted to Technician Apprentices in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation as follows:

The stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/ or as changing circumstances from time to time. ( During Training)

Official Website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?