26th February 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Mizoram PSC for an Upper Division Clerk post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

1st March 2019, 08:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment?

The pay scale allotted to Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment is Rs. 35400-78800/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, you should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised college/ university and you should have computer proficiency.
1st March 2019, 08:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Mizoram PSC for an Upper Division Clerk post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.
As per the notification you can expect in the range of Rs.35400- Rs.78800/- Per Month. If you are interested to apply for this examination, please apply through online before 20.03. 2019. Please, find the attachment for detailed notification of Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment.
1st March 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Pay scale allotted to the Upper Division Clerk posts through Mizoram PSC recruitment is given below:

Pay scale - Level 6 in the pay matrix Rs 35,400 to Rs 78,800 per month

Candidates who have obtained graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university with Computer proficiency are eligible to apply for the Upper Division Clerk posts in Mizoram PSC recruitment. Candidates in the age group of 18 years to 35 years (as on 20/03/2019) are eligible to apply to the Upper Division Clerk recruitment in Mizoram PSC. Mizoram Public Service Commission website link is given Click Here
1st March 2019, 07:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 35,400 - 78,800/- per month of Level 6 for the post of Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment. Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in the computer application to be eligible eligible to apply for Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment.

Official notification link is given below.
https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/uploads/...tion-deptt.pdf
2nd March 2019, 11:25 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the pay Scale allotted to Upper Division Clerk through Mizoram PSC recruitment is Level 6 in the pay matrix ₹35,400- 78,800. For more information, you can visit the official website: https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/
2nd March 2019, 06:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As per the Mizoram PSC Upper Divisional Clerk recruitment 2019 notifications, the pay scale allotted under the same recruitment is as per the Pay Level 6 in the pay matrix Rs 35,400 - 78,800/-.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can go through the notification released for the same recruitment by referring to the link www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?