27th December 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Vidyut Sahayak in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I am searching for information regarding the pay scale of Vidyut Sahayak in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited. Please let me know about the pay scale allotted for such particular post in this company. I also want to know about the cost of the application.

28th December 2019, 08:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Vidyut Sahayak in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Vidyut Sahayak in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited are - Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 55,800/-.

Cost of application are as mentioned below:-
For UR/EWS/SEBC candidates - Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD candidates - Rs. 250/-
28th December 2019, 10:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Vidyut Sahayak in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment is Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 55,800 per month.

Cost of Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak recruitment application form is For UR, SEBC & EWS category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PWD category Candidate Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mgvcl.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?