17th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Constable in Rajasthan Police?

Hello friends, can anyone of you please tell me about the pay scale of Constable in Rajasthan Police? I am interested to apply for this post so I want to know about the pay scale. Waiting for your response!

19th July 2018, 08:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Constable in Rajasthan Police?

The pay scale of Rajasthan Police Constable is Rs. 14600/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment, you should have passed 8th standard from a recognised board and must possess a valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV).
20th July 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Constable in Rajasthan Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you please tell me about the pay scale of Constable in Rajasthan Police? I am interested to apply for this post so I want to know about the pay scale. Waiting for your response!

The pay scale of Constable Posts in Rajasthan Police is Rs 14,600 per month. The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Test and Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates who have passed 8th standard examinations along with having knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthan culture are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment. Interested candidates have to apply online for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?