18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Lab Assistants in RSMSSB?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Lab Assistants in RSMSSB? I am interested to apply for this post so I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

19th June 2018, 11:08 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Lab Assistants in RSMSSB?

If you are interested to apply for this recruitment then you must know the pay scale because that is mostly asked question in recruitment field of government and you have to right to know everything about the recruitment so know the pay scale :

Selected candidates will be paid the salary as per rules of the state government which is as per 7th pay commission rules of the central government on pay matrix level 8 and payment of salary during probation period will be as per rules of the state government of Rajasthan.

The approx salary of the Lab Assistant in this recruitment will be around 18500/- per month which will include your basic, dearness allowance, special allowance, HRA etc. and may be the candidate is paid local conveyance of around 2000/- per month as per rules of the government so salary of the Lab Assistant will be 20000/- per month approx

Do not worry about the salary just focus on the job because receiving salary under government bodies or institute is way better than that of being a jobless person so I request you to prepare well for exam because your marks in written test will clarify your eligibility for the job so securing higher marks in exam is mandatory to be selected for the job.

If you once selected then you will be in job and there are so many departmental and open competitive exams which you can appear and have good growth of your career and you may be promoted as well and become Lab Analyst then Laboratory Head etc. so you have many options to go but right now, focus only on one thing which is written test that will take you to new heights.

Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode between 14th June 2018 and 13th July 2018 and pay the application fee through online mode as per the availability of online portals of payment and get receipt as well.

Application fee for this recruitment is rs. 450/- for General, OBC and EBC of creamy layer candidates and rs. 350/- for non creamy layer OBC and EBC candidates of Rajasthan state and rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates of Rajasthan state only.

I have attached official recruitment notification of this recruitment, kindly download and get more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lab Assistant 2018 - Full Advt..pdf(1.79 MB, 0 views)
20th June 2018, 03:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Lab Assistants in RSMSSB:

The detailed information about pay scale offered for the post of Lab Assistant in RSMSSB is given below,

>> Pay Scale offered - As per rules (Pay Matrix Level 08)

Pay scale offered is not clearly mentioned in the official notification and it's according to the level 08 of Pay Matrix as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

If you meet the required eligibility criteria and age criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 13th July, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
20th June 2018, 06:41 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Pay scale of Lab Assistants in RSMSSB :
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-

Post Name : Lab Assistant

Total Number of Vacancies: 1200

For more details please find official notification in attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RSMSSB_LAB_ASSISTANT_NOTIFICATION.pdf-74.pdf(806.0 KB, 0 views)
21st June 2018, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale for Lab Assistant post of RSMSSB is
Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 02,800/-.

You will get allowances like HRA, DA, TA and other medical benefits available for a Rajasthan government employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?