13th June 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Stipendiary Trainees in IGCAR Kalpakkam?

Hello everyone, can you let me know about the pay scale of Stipendiary Trainee in IGCAR Kalpakkam? I am going to apply in this recruitment. Please let me know the play scale as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th June 2018, 08:15 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Stipendiary Trainees in IGCAR Kalpakkam?

Pay Scale of Stipendiary Trainee in IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 :

There are two categories in this recruitment of stipendiary trainees and pay scale for both posts is different which is following :

Stipendiary Trainee Category I - In this category the payment of trainees will be 16000/- per month for first year of the job and rs 18000/- per month will be for the second year of the job and rs. 3000/- will be paid as Book Allowance to candidates.

Stipendiary Trainee Category II - In this category the payment of trainees will be 10500/- per month for the first year of the job and 12500/- for the second year of the job an in this category also candidates will be paid rs. 3000/- as Book Allowance.

Do not worry about the payment because if you perform well in the job then you may be promoted for higher posts and your salary and other allowances will be increased as per rules of the government so do your best in the job so you can have a great future ahead.

Last date to apply online for this recruitment is 17th June so you have only two days left just visit at the official website and apply for this job.

I have attached official notification of this recruitment in which you can get all details regarding eligibility, number of posts etc. to apply online for this recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGCAR RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018.pdf(3.21 MB, 0 views)
15th June 2018, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are two categories available for stipendiary trainee and emoluments are different for both the categories. Stipend is paid in the following way:

1. For Trainee category I : First year will be Rs. 16000 and second year will be Rs. 18000

2. For Trainee category II: First year will be Rs. 10500 and second year will be Rs. 12500
15th June 2018, 11:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

IGCAR stands for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. Candidates who have completed B.Tech course in relevant subject or B.Sc in either Physics or Mathematics , are eligible to apply for Stipendiary Trainees in IGCAR Kalpakkam.

Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get 44900 Rupees per month salary.
16th June 2018, 04:40 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

There are two categories in Stipendiary Trainees in IGCAR Kalpakkam recruitment.

Pay Scale of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I will be Rs.44,900 per month.
Pay Scale of Stipendiary Trainee Category-II will be Rs. 25,500 per month.

Qualification required for Stipendiary Trainee (Category- I) : Candidate must have diploma in Engineering in desired discipline with at least 60% marks.

Qualification required for Stipendiary Trainee (Category- I) : Candidate must have 60% marks in SSC with Mathematics and Science as main subjects. Also, candidate must have ITI certificate of at least one year or more in relevant trade.

For more details please find official notification in the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGCAR Recruitment 2018-19.pdf(3.21 MB, 0 views)
16th June 2018, 07:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale of Stipendiary Trainee in IGCAR Kalpakkam:

Monthly offered salary for the post of Stipendiary Trainee in IGCAR Kalpakkam is given below,

>> For Stipendiary Trainee Category I - Rs.16,000/- per month

>> For Stipendiary Trainee Category II - Rs.10,500/- per month

Click here for More Details

I have provided you an official notification below and you may find all the detailed information from this. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 17th June, 2018 (till 5:00 PM)

Click here for Official Notification
16th June 2018, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details regarding pay scale of IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment are mentioned below :-

Stipend during 1st year of Training :-
--> Group - B posts :- Rs. 16000/-
--> Group - C posts :- Rs. 10500/-

Stipend during 2nd year of Training :-
--> Group - B posts :- Rs. 18000/-
--> Group - C posts :- Rs. 12500/-
2nd September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a stipendary trainee cat 1 take CL or EL during his training period?
7th October 2022, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Selection process of igcar stipendary trainee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?