20th August 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Physical exercises and training for IPS officer

Sir, my name is Lakshmi. I am studying final year B.Tech. My aim is to become an IPS officer. Sir, please tell me how to prepare for IPS exam and what are the physical exercises required. Also tell me Sir in training time what type of trainings are there. Please give me answer Sir to my mail id is [email protected]. Thank you soo much Sir.

24th August 2016, 05:55 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Physical exercises and training for IPS officer

You are advised to focus on Preparing for UPSC rather than thinking about the training. You will not be scrutinized but you will be judged based on your involvement in training.
UPSC is the exam conducted bu Indian Government in order to recruit Resource for Civil Service like IAS, IPS, IFS etc.
IPS cadre is one of the most difficult Posting in the most toughest exam UPSC. So you concentrate on the exam and periodically go for a walk and eat ell maintain your body fit so that you physical standard might not be a hurdle to your career in IPS.
3rd August 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical exercises and training for IPS officer

Will they train u physically to become an ips?If yes then what physical training will be given?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?