24th February 2023, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kohima?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my daughter in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kohima for 9th standard in upcoming year. But I have heard that this school doesn’t take admission for 9th standard. Kindly let me know that is it possible to secure 9th standard admission in this school?

25th February 2023, 03:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kohima?

Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kohima?

1. The Candidates who have got less than 60 marks they can not select in the Navodaya Admissions 2023 and the cutoff marks also changed based on appeared candidate marks and their categories in school wise, for school wise cutoff marks please contact nearest JNV school principal to get complete details about the JNV.
25th February 2023, 07:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 9th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kohima?

The candidates who have completed 8th class with a minimum of 60% or above are eligible for admission in 9th class in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The candidate can get admission in 9th only through the admission test that is conducted by the University itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?