23rd July 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers for ONGC with answer keys?

sir
i am student of m. sc geology, i preparing for ongc please provide me previous 5 year quetion
paper with its key and also sylabus because i have less information regarding ongc exam.

16th August 2014, 09:26 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 years question papers for ONGC with answer keys?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ONGC EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ONGC exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and understand the type of questions followed in the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the exam, try to get those and prepare for the exam daily.

To know more about the exam visit the official website - http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/con...tment+Notices/
Attached Files
File Type: zip ONGC.zip(21.3 KB, 374 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA1.pdf(61.8 KB, 788 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA2.pdf(69.5 KB, 518 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA3.pdf(61.7 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-MA4.pdf(68.6 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf Technical_Assistant_ONGC.pdf(13.2 KB, 656 views)
15th October 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers for ONGC with answer keys?

my question is resentally ongc level 2 recruitment arived 29/09/2014.so kindly request that for examination preparation to do and which material useful for exams.which type of paper come syllaubus include them .last year exam paper recieve with
15th April 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have applied for GT Examin ONGC for the position of HR executive mail me some prevoius years papers.
13th June 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello, i an Gayatri Vaishya, I am preparing for Recruitment of Executive at E1 level for the post applied for Finance and Accounts Officer.Please provide sample papers for the same.

E-mail id- [email protected]
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?