2nd March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of SAIL, Rourkela OCT Trainee recruitment exam

I have been applied for OCT Trainee post in SAIL Rourkela, I have a written exam on next week. I haven’t prepared well because I am working in a private firm. I want to prepare from some old papers. So please send me some previous papers for this exam.

19th March 2018, 11:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SAIL, Rourkela OCT Trainee recruitment exam

Previous Year Question Papers of SAIL, Rourkela OCT Trainee Recruitment:

SAIL, Rourkela steel plant issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of Operator cum Technician (Trainee) and Attendant cum Technician. Some of the major streams available in this recruitment are,
<> Mechtronics/ Mechanical Engineering
<> Electronics/ Electrical
<> Metallurgy
<> Civil Engineering
<> Instrumentation

As you have not mentioned your stream, it would be somewhat difficult for us to provide detailed content. Hence, I have a very good suggestion for you and here is the step that you are required to implement. I am providing some of the major books for some streams like Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering like that to give you an Idea that how the book would be. Hence, I suggest you to purchase relevant book from book store in your stream and you may find Previous questions asked in the concerned book and the author of the book is GK Publications. For instance,

@ Guide to SAIL Electrical Engineering (Operator CUM Tech) by GKP

@ Guide to SAIL Metallurgical Engineering (Operator CUM Technician) Trainees by GKP

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?