14th December 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in military school for the ward of Mininitry of Defence employee?

I am employee who is serving in ministry of defence as civilian. I want to join my son in military school. Is it possible? Procedure to get admission in military school ?

15th December 2017, 04:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in military school for the ward of Mininitry of Defence employee?

Yes, definitely you can admit your ward in the Military School. Military Schools offer admission to candidates (male candidates only) for class 6th and 9th standard on the basis of common entrance test conducted by the Rashtriya Military Schools. First preference for admission will be given to the ward of defense personnel over civilians. Admission in class 11th standard in Military Schools are given to the candidates on the basis of their marks in qualifying examination. A candidate need to fill admission form any appear for the entrance exam, qualifying in which he can take admission into Military School.
15th December 2017, 11:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in military school for the ward of Mininitry of Defence employee?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can admit your ward in the Military School. Candidates can expect admission in the above mentioned School in class 6th and 9th standard after qualifying in the common entrance test conducted by the Rashtriya Military Schools. Ward of defense personnel are preferred over civilians. Candidates need to fill the application form and must have to appear in the entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission under Military School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?